Answered By: Library Reviewer
Last Updated: Oct 16, 2014     Views: 37

The Law School participates in Colonial Printing; this is a pay for print service with many locations in the law school and on campus.   Colonial Printing is also referred to as WEPA.  You can visit the informational page on printing here (   You can download and install the drivers for your Windows, Mac, Android or IOS device by following the instructions on the website mentioned above.

Live Chat

More Ways to Ask Us
Text: 202.999.3685  
Reference: 202.994.6647 
Circulation: 202.994.6648   

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.