Answered By: Library Reviewer
Last Updated: Oct 16, 2014     Views: 38

Check the GW Gelman Library catalog to see if the book is available there.  If not,consider requesting it through the Law Library's InterLibrary Loan (ILL) service or recalling it from the patron who currently has it checked out.  Visit the circulation desk to ask about recalling the book; use our LibGuide Services @ Jacob Burns Law Library, send an email to or visit the reference desk for more details about these options.

Live Chat

More Ways to Ask Us
Text: 202.999.3685  
Reference: 202.994.6647 
Circulation: 202.994.6648   

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.