Related Topics

Answered By: Library Reviewer
Last Updated: Aug 03, 2017     Views: 47

First see if the Gelman Library has the material in its catalog. Also check the Washington Research Library Consortium (WRLC) catalog. Here is more information on how to request a book or an article from the Consortium Loan Service.

If you cannot locate what you need through Gelman or the CLS, submit an Interlibrary Loan request to the Burns Law Library.

Live Chat

More Ways to Ask Us
Text: 202.999.3685  
Reference: 202.994.6647 
Circulation: 202.994.6648   

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.