Answered By: Library Reviewer
Last Updated: Oct 16, 2014     Views: 10

You will need to stop by the reference desk and speak with a reference librarian. The librarian will fill out and submit an off-site storage retrieval request on your behalf.  Many of the law reviews and journals are also available online, such as through Hein Online, Westlaw or Lexis.  Use our online catalog, JACOB, to find your title and to determine whether we have an electronic copy available.

Live Chat

More Ways to Ask Us
Text: 202.999.3685  
Reference: 202.994.6647 
Circulation: 202.994.6648   

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.